Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$17
View deal
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Priceline$18
Agoda.com$18
eDreams$17
Trip.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Good Hotel Very Basic. I liked the location close to shops,clubs and beach. The only problem was the night guard I found him very unprofessional and spoke inappropriately when having conversations with him. I understand it is a clubbing island and people want to get layed but I did not appreciate the night guard asking whether I would like to have s*x with him, he also kept bringing up story’s about girls having s*x/ sexual favours with him and telling me he allowed hotel guest to take guys/girl to the back of the hotel toilets to have s*x. It made me feel very uncomfortable so I had my friends walk me up to my room every night so I could avoid contact at all costs.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

rstly, on arrival the apparent “free air con” came to €50 for the week, the welcome was rude and both young women who ran the hotel have attitude to me and my friends and did not make us feel welcome or even wanted. The hotel looked nothing like how it is displayed online and was worse than the cheapest bog standard hotels people book on to. The shower had no stand so we had to hold the shower over each others heads when washing. The ‘fridge’ was a freezer as the freezer door was broken so everything we put in it (including crutial bottles of water) turned into ice and fizzy drinks turned to a bland slush. The pool was a dark green colour on the last two days of our stay and after them doing nothing about it then replied with “it might be the wind”. We were never asked if we wanted anything or where we should go for food, or even that they had food. The bar was not a bar. There was moldy fruit which remained on their bar counter for the whole duration of my stay. The young woman complained that she had to collect money for the air con from us personally when it was her decision to charge us for it and we’re not going to chase her down to pay when we are busy trying to enjoy our holiday. On the last day our air con didn’t work all day so we went to the young woman to request money back for the day and she insisted it was working. She told me to come to the room so she could prove it was working and said “stand on the chair and put your hand on the air con fan” i said “we shouldn’t have to stand on a chair to feel a small breeze” and she insisted I was joking. When I couldn’t even feel a small breeze even when I did stand on the chair as the air con was not working as I had explained. The whole stay we were made to feel unwelcome and left the hotel every day as early as we could. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Stella Maria is nothing like it looks in the pictures. The pool is tiny, I tripped over a Nos canister on arrival. The staff were far from welcoming. The room was noisy and filthy.. mattress was stained, bathroom was dirty and as soon a you turned on the light in the bathroom you could small cigarette smoke.
This maybe an okay room for a stag doo but not for couples or for people that want to enjoy every aspect of the holiday.
We stayed one night and went to stay in a different hotel. If you are looking for a good hotel look at Parthenis beach/ Parthenis suites!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

I think my pictures can talk.We give more money for the better room because this was like a garbage heap! The better room that we paid more money it was excelent! The staff is correct and nice! The room cleaning perfect.The breakfast is very poor and its just one small table and thats it.The hotel price is good but i offer JUST the better, bigger rooms with kichen!Have a nice trip.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016

We had a great experience with this hotel. First, It's a family business and the manager George is a great guy and he was happy to help us with all of our requests, gave us some good tips, guidance and even bought a B.D cake for my girl.
The Food was very good, starting with the traditional Greek breakfast that we ate
every morning and it goes on to the very tasty Burgers that we had at lunch.
The rooms are very nice, there is an A/C in each of them, a TV, a balcony, a kettle and some more. The rooms were being cleaned everyday.
The Location of the hotel is superb, it is close to everything (beach, main street, supermarket, restaurants and pubs) but far enough so you could sleep well at night.
I am highly recommending this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016