One of the best Club Med Resorts we've been to. Spacious, modern but with traditional charm, and the best rooms we've experienced.
Ski lockers that actually take 3 paris of ski's and boots, and with easy access to the slopes.
The food was truly excellent - even better than Club Med Tignes. Same menu, but done to a better degree with many extra's. Service was great - and special thanks to Joy at the bar who was always extra helpful and full of smiles.
Entertainment was good - with all the Club Med bells and whistles. Hard to fault this resort and excellent value. Skiing not as good as Tignes - but everything else was outstanding! Ask for a high floor room as they have better views. Reception and check-in was very efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med