We stayed one week in à 2 club rooms with connecting door - rooms are very Nice cosy decorated with huge king size bed and plenty of space to store. Each clubroom has a small living room with sofabed and terrace. Food & drinks are all inclusive and of excellent quality, risotto - foie gras - oysters, lobster... Service at the tabel could be Much better as no waiters enough to give a good service.
Perfect club for children who experienced a dream holiday! You can ski till the hotel. Paradiski is the perfect place to go skiing with the family with acess to Les Arcs and La Plagne.
The last day, amazing fireworks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med