This was our 3rd ski holiday with Club Med. Having tried Mark Warner and Ski Esprit in previous years and been disappointed on several levels each time, it is a real pleasure to visit Club Med villages in the knowledge that the welcome will always be warm and professional, the accommodation will be comfortable and well designed, the food will be fabulous and delicious, the entertainment will be low key - there for those that want it but unobtrusive so as not to impose on those that don't. The hotel will be ski-in, ski-out and well appointed for the slopes. The ski service will be great and well organised ... and in-house. Peisey Vallandry is all this and a little bit more. The food, in particular, is so wonderful in this village - fresh seafood every night, an amazing range and variety of freshly cooked dishes. Superb! Ski lessons - delivered by ESF - were great. We had Bruno who literally transformed my skiing. My red runs are now blues, my blacks reds and my off-piste my blacks. Such a nice guy too. Well done to Eric and his team and thanks for a terrific week. PS the entertainments team put on some great shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched at a height of 1600 metres, the Peisey-Vallandry resort embodies the convivial heart and soul of the mountains of Savoy. Close to dramatic streams and lakes and bordering a forest of larch and spruce, the two chalets of the Club Med Village, combine traditional materials with the refinement of contemporary design. The Club Med Village's location at the entrance to the Vanoise national park makes Peisey-Vallandry the ideal base for a weekly expedition to try out whitewater sports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Peisey-Vallandry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Peisey-Vallandry Hotel Peisey-Vallandry
- Peisey Vallandry Club Med