Good location, ski in ski out, regular bus service to the village centre -walking is also possible- free taxi to drop you off and pick you up from the village after a night out.
Some restaurants even bring food to your apartment.
Ski facilities great, restaurants nice and friendly. Service finishes early, you cannot find anything to eat if you decide to do so after 22:30 and always preferable to book in advance.
Shops are available in the village for your daily shopping if you decide to cook.
The room is well equipped, you do not have a microwave oven but you have an electric oven.
Nespresso machine takes professional capsules, so do not bring the regular ones, they won't do.
You can ask for extra towels, no problem.
Room service comes once to do superficial cleaning, don't expect much.
Think that you are at home without help.
The only negative for me is the fact that TV does not offer many English channels.
I would definitely go back, however, I believe that staying in the village is less luxurious but much more practical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Residence Hotel Flaine