Arrived at just gone one o clock and were given the room key so by two we were on the slopes after buying an afternoon ski pass.
It has to be the best place to stay in the grand massif area, fantastic appartments, loads of good ski runs and as always a home from home for us as a family.
My two boys love the skiing in flaine and because we have been before settle in straight away.
Yes food is expensive but that's skiing, one bit of advice if eating on the slopes the restaurants on les carroz runs are cheaper than on flaine slopes.
Looking forward to next year already
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A car-free resort which blends in perfectly with the surrounding countryside. Luxury residence with an easy access to the slopes "Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Les Terrasses d'Eos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos
- Pierre & Vacances Flaine Montsoleil Terrasses d`Eos Hotel Flaine
- Residence Hotel Flaine