We stayed at Sous L'Olivier for three nights during our honeymoon in the Luberon and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It's a beautiful, big house about three km from the villages of Lagnes and Robion.
There is a nice pool and lawns there. Our room was big, and well appointed with a separate little kitchenette and private terrace.
The hosts Carole and Julien were very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast each morning was also very good - with home made jams, fresh bread, yoghurts, hams and cheeses.
We also took the dinner one night which was delicious and of a very high standard and Julien is clearly a very talented cook.
The only down side was while we were there, there were two big private parties - as Julien seemingly does private catering too. So when we arrived the Mas was full of about 30 or so people all having a meal, and this happened the next evening as well. While it wasnt a big problem, we did feel a little pushed-out and as though there was a big party going on to which we hadnt been invited (which there obviously was!).
Otherwise though, this is a lovely place and you definitely wont be disappointed with the Mas, the food or the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familly farm in the middle of Provence in front of Luberon Near Gordes Roussillon Isle sur sorgue and many village of Provence Come to try our cooking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sous L'olivier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sous l`Olivier Hotel Lagnes
- Sous L'Olivier Lagnes, France