I stayed at Sous L'Olivier in May with a group for 3 nights. Carole and Julien are wonderful welcoming hosts and Julien is a fantastic cook. The place is beautiful, spacious and relaxing and the welcome is genuine. Every evening before dinner Julien brings the bottles out and invites his guests for an aperitif accompanied by some wonderful snacks he has conjured up in his kitchen. Its a very convivial half hour spent with the other guest before a wonderful dinner. I was in Provence for 3 weeks and his food was far and away the highlight- I am still dreaming of his Moroccan chicken with preserved lemons. We ate there 3 times and each dinner was memorable - fresh food well prepared with vibrant flavours. I think he is a genius in the kitchen. He was kind enough to make us a picnic which was great, tasty with a perfect combination of ingredients, everything home made. If you want a real feel for Provence away from the madding hordes with great food this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Familly farm in the middle of Provence in front of Luberon Near Gordes Roussillon Isle sur sorgue and many village of Provence Come to try our cooking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sous L'olivier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sous l`Olivier Hotel Lagnes
- Sous L'Olivier Lagnes, France