This is a wonderfully charming, family friendly and quintessentially Provence experience. Clean, tastefully decorated, accomodating, food is fantastic! Nina and Thierry are charming hosts who make them selves available to their guests.Our room was small for the three of us, but we booked last minute. The pool and gardens are lovely, and we found the location of the Villa quite accessible to the other sights in Provence. Nina and Thierry were always willing to share recommendations with us on places to see when on a short time table. We are looking forward to returning and exploring more of Provence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, France