I’ve been at Mas des Gres in April 2013 with my family and my dog, a german shepherd, and we had a really great stay at this wonderful place in Provence.
The hotel is very clean, comfortable and elegant, rooms are large and tastefully decorated, beds are comfortable and free wi-fi is available. There is also a beautiful garden with swimming pool area.
The staff is extremely warm, professional and very helpful.
The location is perfect for getting around and visit the nice villages of the Luberon and Vaucluse area.
A special mention goes to the food: excellent cuisine of Provence served by chef Thierry in the lovely dining area…I’m still dreaming about it!
Cannot wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, HRS, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, France - Provence