Le Mas de Gres represents everything about Provence - pastoral charm, wonderful food, lovely wine and beautiful scenery. First the food. Mon Dieu!!! Thierry, of the husband and wife team that owns Le Mas des Gres, is a classically trained chef. You MUST get the half board option (meaning your dinner is included). This gentleman cooks like a dream. I still daydream about some of the dishes he made. In fact, I am kicking myself for not asking if I could buy a jar of his green tomato jam that is served at breakfast. Thierry's wife, Nina, is a great hostess. She does everything she can to make sure you are happy and comfortable. Oh, and try to book a massage while there. I forget the young lady who does the massages, but she was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Provence, near Isle sur la Sorgue, Avignon and on the outskirts of the Luberon Park with Gordes and Roussillon, this charming hotel has become the reference for families, golfers and lovers of good food and wine. It is the first and only "Hotel au Naturel" in the Luberon Park and you will find professional and kind service all stay round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Le Mas des Gres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Mas Des Gres Hotel Lagnes
- Le Mas Des Gres Lagnes, France