All reviews la bastide breakfast and dinner half board absolute perfection beef stone walls many choices watching the sun go down perfect hotel provencal experience charming town spacious suite fantastic food food and wine stayed longer both nights fantastic experience
Selected filters
Reviewed October 8, 2018

BDM is a beautiful property in a great location for exploring the heart of Provence. I highly recommend it. The Marie Suite was gorgeous and charming. The restaurant was fantastic for both dinner and breakfast. Can’t recommend it any higher.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

its a place with a WOW factor, its like to be in a romantic movie : the beautiful landscape, the excelent food, beautiful rooms... and the service. above all the energtic manager Mierelle annd her staf Margo and Loren

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for three nights. The views are spectacular. Our room was quite small and was in need of some repairs. The shower was so small it was almost unusable. While we found some of the staff tone attentive or there’s were just awful. I asked for another bar of soap and the guy at the front desk made a big deal out of it. Really? My wife had a massage which she enjoyed very much. This hotel has the potential to be much better if the staff was more professional and attentive.

7  Thank WorldTraveler50226
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights back in August and whilst he had strong expectations I think they were exceeded. This place is wonderful so quaint and pretty. Our room Jaime mimosa was great; smelt wonderful and was an ideal size. The highlight for me is the evening meal, Michelin guides should award it a star because the cooking is excellent. You start by having an aperitif and some nibbles watching the sun go down. You receive three selections per course and when ready retire to your table. Unlimited wine for their winery as well. Breakfast has good selections and the two pools are both well maintained my favourite being the cooler of the two. Overall outstanding visit we will be back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for just one night in September 2018, an absolutely fantastic hotel which I couldn’t recommend more.

We had booked to stay in a standard double room but were upgraded to a very beautiful spacious suite.

We had lunch and dinner, all of which was delicious. The staff and the service were outstanding.

We spent a morning cycling using the complimentary bikes up-to the local village of Menerbes which was pleasant and a great way to get some light exercise :-)

We hope to one day return !