We have just returned from a fantastic 10 days at Domaine de Litteau! The site was immaculate and our mobile home modern, well equipped and spotless. Staff were so helpful and the little shop was ideal for small bits and pieces. We frequently bought fresh fruit and vegetables there. We particularly enjoyed warm pain au chocolat and baguettes every morning! Visiting market stalls were excellent too. Mobile homes were well spaced out and all had own BBQ. Entertainment in the evening was available if desired and the country setting of the site made for a very relaxing, peaceful holiday. We were able to visit Bayeux, Saint Mont Michel, Honfleur, Deauville and the D Day Landing beaches very easily. A great location for sightseeing and the roads were not too busy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- le domaine de litteauWant to take more family breakswithout having to go too far?Look no further!Our campsite between Bayeux and Saint Lô has everything you could wish for...• pool complex with covered, heated swimmingpool, jacuzzi and lifeguard-supervised water slides• sports ground • wifi • evening entertainment• bar for drinks and bar food• laundrette • minimarket• archery • aquagym• children's clubs for ages 0-14 • playground• boules • 2 fishing lakes• mountain bike trail • zipwire• roundabout swing • spider web climbing frame• bouncy castle • daily events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Siblu Villages - Domaine de Litteau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Litteau Hotel Litteau
- Siblu Villages - Domaine De Litteau Normandy, France