this is an up and coming site, a lot smaller than a lot of siblu sites but very nice,the caravans are clean the mattresses are not the most comfortable but they are caravans not hotel rooms. the staff in reception are very helpful and if you are thinking of going to any of the museums etc its worth asking the reception staff as they have money off coupons for some of the attractions. they have a small bar offering happy hour, with a marque to the rear where they provide evening entertainment,the shop is very limited but there is a supermarket 7 miles away, the swimming pool is small but ok. we used domaine de litteau as a base for our recent motorcycle trip to normandy, this is a very good location for touring the historic sites of the battle of normandy, most of the museums and cemeteries are within 20 miles or 30 minutes, and mont st micheal which is well worth a trip is approx. 60 miles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- le domaine de litteauWant to take more family breakswithout having to go too far?Look no further!Our campsite between Bayeux and Saint Lô has everything you could wish for...• pool complex with covered, heated swimmingpool, jacuzzi and lifeguard-supervised water slides• sports ground • wifi • evening entertainment• bar for drinks and bar food• laundrette • minimarket• archery • aquagym• children's clubs for ages 0-14 • playground• boules • 2 fishing lakes• mountain bike trail • zipwire• roundabout swing • spider web climbing frame• bouncy castle • daily events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Siblu Villages - Domaine de Litteau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Litteau Hotel Litteau
- Siblu Villages - Domaine De Litteau Normandy, France