We've (family of 4, children 8 and 6) just returned from a weeks stay with Siblu and have had a wonderful time. This park is quiet, friendly, family orientated and has the happiest most welcoming staff you could wish for on holiday, particularly Audrey, Letticia and Kevin who entertained our children and us most days and most evenings. Our children and what seemed like most of the children on the park thought they were fabulous, the only downside being it's hard to persuade the children that we are not there just so they can go to club.
In short, it's clean, friendly and fun, it's set in some wonderful countryside, it's quiet, there is plenty to do in the area and the beaches are superb, it was our second stay and I imagine that there might be a third.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- le domaine de litteauWant to take more family breakswithout having to go too far?Look no further!Our campsite between Bayeux and Saint Lô has everything you could wish for...• pool complex with covered, heated swimmingpool, jacuzzi and lifeguard-supervised water slides• sports ground • wifi • evening entertainment• bar for drinks and bar food• laundrette • minimarket• archery • aquagym• children's clubs for ages 0-14 • playground• boules • 2 fishing lakes• mountain bike trail • zipwire• roundabout swing • spider web climbing frame• bouncy castle • daily events ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Siblu Villages - Domaine de Litteau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De Litteau Hotel Litteau
- Siblu Villages - Domaine De Litteau Normandy, France