“Fabulous”
Review of Cinq & Sept

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Roujan
Cinq & Sept
Ranked #1 of 1 Roujan B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I bought my partner to the South of France (&Spain) for a two week break. Alex, Greg & Sam are great hosts & make you feel very welcome & included. We had a great time. The property is lovely & the kitchenette in the rooms makes life very easy if you are not up to eating out all the time, however, there are many restaurants locally to choose from. In the village, is as you would expect, for you bread, meat, cheese, supermarket etc. There are mountain bikes at Cinq & Sept along with walking & driving maps, lots of information regarding local beaches, bars, tourism etc. All in all, the pool seemed rarely used in the day & meant I could float around nude all day!
I like to be a little objective on these things & would say that the option for breakfast would be great as would the rooms being serviced daily - this however, I do understand, is my personal preference & would not suit everyone. For these reasons, I have marked as below - in that the property is imaculate when you arrive but if your stay is more than a few days, hot weather etc....

Room Tip: Personally, if I was going again, I would look to see that I could get a pool facing room with a ter...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My partner and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Paris and the south of France. Four of the days were spent at Cinq et Sept. What a great place! The accommodations were perfect . . . immaculately clean, comfortable, warm and inviting are but a few words that first come to mind. The hosts, Alex, Greg, and Sam were so charming and welcoming that we felt like we had known them for years. Roujan and the area around it are beautiful (the town of Pezenas, but a mere 15 minutes away, was an absolute gem!). We are so ready to return to Cinq et Sept and we just got home. Treat yourself to a wonderful experience and plan your holiday at Cinq et Sept . . . do it TODAY!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Back for a third time to Cinq at Sept. It is like coming back to a well loved relative's home. the rooms are of course spotless and spacious. The three owners Alex Greg and Sam charming helpful and inviting. It seems nothing is to much for them when it comes to giving advice, helping out or just chatting and relaxing (when they can) with their guests. Plus Roujan is a great small town in a lovely region, it feels like France should feel - little bakers, quiet and charming. I cant recommend this place enough

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. If you want a room with a view over the rooftops choose the Gabian, if you...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Back last night from a week at the wonderful Cinq et Sept and it just keeps getting better and better. Friends from The Netherlands met us there and we had 2 of the 3 suites on the upper level, sweeping view across the town and surrounding area. Our hosts as gracious as ever, welcoming us back with open arms and kisses. I have yet to be anyplace else where the service and hospitality is as forthcoming and evident as here. The town is beautifully quaint, especially given the fact that you get some of the best croissants ever, freshly baked and on offer from about 07:00 every morning. Love the small restaurants in Roujan and neighbouring towns. And little trips to the various town markets is always a treat. All that said about what the area has to offer, we continue to plan regular visits because of the genuine, high-level customer service always available and on offer by Alex, Greg, and Sam. It has now become a home away from home - something that is hard to deliver and maintain. Couldn't recommend that place any higher for a romantic getaway. Go for it boys (and girls).

Room Tip: All suites are great but our favourite is the Gabian. If you want to splurge a bit for more space...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I wanted peace and quiet, R&R, but a space that was gay. And it needed to be social when I wanted it to be. And I got exactly what I wanted.

I also wanted comfort and quality. Tick!

As well as the above, the hosts, Alex, Greg and Sam make Cinq et Sept such a warm and welcoming place to stay which really does put you at ease from the moment you arrive. They arranged all sorts of social events over the 8 days that I stayed, ranging from drinks by the pool and BBQs, to kayaking and go-karting!

There's also everything the Languedoc region has to offer: the beaches and vineyards, Montpellier, etc.

I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. I'll be visiting again this year for sure.

Room Tip: Check-out the website!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Really good value and a lovely location. The hosts were helpful without being overbearing, and the Monday evening dinner was a great way to socialise. Rooms are beautifully designed and ours (we stayed in both Neffies and Pezenas) were very large.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had already decided to spend our vacation in the Sough of France. And I found Cinq et Sept simply by google-ing. I told Alex and Greg that their web site made the place look amazing. But sometimes a place doesn't live up to the expectations set by a web site. Not so with Cinq et Sept. If anything, our expectations were exceeded! The property is gorgeous, and is located in a charming little village. It's close to many interesting sites. And even though the weather was too cool to enjoy the pool or the beach, there was plenty to explore and do. I hope to make it back sometime soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Cinq & Sept? Share your experiences!