“Good location - that's about all I can say ...”

Cafe Brasserie du Midi
Ranked #65 of 104 Restaurants in Pezenas
Cuisines: European
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Selected from a handful of restaurants on the Place 14 Juillet - for no reason other than it looked nice, I think we quickly regretted the decision. The service was haphazard at best - there was a logic to it, but I couldn't understand it - and as a result the food was very slow to arrive and all at different times. The food itself was ok - but €16 for an ordinary steak is too much in my eyes. From what I now know, I would go to Moliere, or venture further into Pezenas.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Maybe we went at the wrong moment but we can't call it a great experience. There was complete chaos amongst the staff, while sitting there they let their 2 jobstudents go while those girls were doing the best they van (which must not be easy when 4 staff members are constantly screaming at you). For the food part, we ordered porc ribs and a savory galette. The galette arrived quit quickly but the spareribs arrived when I already finished my dish. So far for our romantic lunch.
The galette was not bad at all but the ribs... I can not understand how you can serve this to your clients. There was no meat and only grease. Besides the food, there is 1 last remark, they should really learn how to clean their glass properly. We recieven our drinks, the glass was still hot from the dishwasher and completely covered with stains. I would not recommend this place.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Came back to Midi on Bastille Day and was not disappointed by the service and food.

The savory galettes were fantastic, the salads huge and tasty, the house wine was pretty good too. All at fantastic value. We were well looked after too.

1  Thank Sleep-on-da-Beach
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Looks the part of a French restaurant - average but nice food and service not bad - even if they sometimes make you feel they would prefer you had not gone in. Good loos upstairs and seperate Men and Ladies

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Good service, excellent food at a very reasonable price. We would have eaten any of the dishes on offer, they all sounded delicious. Highly recommended.