Les Roches is a great place. Macro and Tobias were really helpful and friendly. Amazing food. Amazing location. But there are problems.....the room we had was on the first floor and seemed to be above the kitchens and so there were smells fom cooking or gas throughout the night....we had head aches on the last day. Marco tried to help but to no avail. Also.....noise is a HUGE problem....the room we were in at the back on the first floor was right next to the guests small kitchenette.....and literally every conversation is audible. But also the doors are really thin so much noise from the landing too. In short we slept really badly.
But the staff are wonderful and so accommodating. Dietary restrictions are not a problem...there IS vegetarian food and Marco helped with my wife's gluten restriction. Thanks.
Move the kitchen, kitchenette and do some basic sound proofing and this place would be 5 star IMHO!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tobias and Marco acquired Les Roches in 2003 and completely renovated the building for the purpose of creating a boutique B&B with five spacious bedrooms each unique and with private bathrooms and a junior suite. After 18 months of renovations, they opened for business in 2005 (also one of the great vintages for Burgundy wines!). Les Roches offer table d'hôte dinners five nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Les Roches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Les Roches Hotel Mont-Saint-Jean
- Chateau Les Roches Mont-Saint-Jean, France - Burgundy