We stayed at Les Roches for one night of luxury. Having drone extensive research for a special night in the French countryside we settled on Les Roches and weren't disappointed. We were treated like royalty from the minute we arrived.
We got one of the cheaper rooms at the back of the hotel but being on the top floor was a bonus. I'm not sure we would've liked one of the rooms below us as the floor boards creaked every time we walked around.
The room itself was spacious, the bathroom while not particularly luxurious was everything we needed.
We had dinner at the hotel and it was one of the best meals we've had for years. Absolutely too class. Breakfast was also excellent. The orange juice was amazing!
Overall I would definitely recommend this chateau. The village is quaint and absolutely delightful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tobias and Marco acquired Les Roches in 2003 and completely renovated the building for the purpose of creating a boutique B&B with five spacious bedrooms each unique and with private bathrooms and a junior suite. After 18 months of renovations, they opened for business in 2005 (also one of the great vintages for Burgundy wines!). Les Roches offer table d'hôte dinners five nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Chateau Les Roches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Les Roches Hotel Mont-Saint-Jean
- Chateau Les Roches Mont-Saint-Jean, France - Burgundy