This was our 5th visit to the Ibis in Nuits Saint Georges. We've used it as a stop off on route to Italy and Skiing in the french Alps on several occasions. The staff are really friendly and the hotel is very well kept. The town centre is 10 minutes walk from the hotel and is beautiful place with some great restaurants. The icing on the cake are the prices... a 4* hotel for the price of a 2*. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- cated 500 m from the railway station and 20 km from the airport, the Ibis Nuits-St-Georges hotel is located in the city centre, 200 m from the old city. The hotel has 55 air-conditioned rooms, with Wifi Internet access, including 3 adapted for disabled persons. Apart from the LE BISTROT restaurant, a bar, a snack service 24/24, free parking and 1 meeting room are at your disposal. Nuits-St-Georges is on the Burgunday Wine Route, 15 km from the historic centre of Beaune. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Nuits Saint Georges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Nuits Saint Georges Hotel Nuits-Saint-Georges
- Accor Nuits Saint Georges