All reviews hospitable hosts bedroomed apartment washing machine pissouri village pool bar evans maria furnishings balcony cyprus
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2016

We spent 16 lovely days at Ampelokipi. It is lovely and quiet with amazing views. Our apartment was very clean and comfortable with air conditioning available in the bedrooms if required at a small daily additional cost. Evans and Maria were perfect hosts, always ready to help make our stay relaxing. Evans grows all his own organic fruit and vegetables and often gave us produce to try. The grapes were divine (pardon the pun!) We were able to try some delicious traditional Cypriot dishes prepared by Maria. The beach is only a 12 minute stroll away with various restaurants, shops and water sport facilities. We loved it so much that we have booked to return next year with friends for my 60th Birthday party, as the pool and bar area is an ideal setting for a party. Evans and Maria are going to do a buffet BBQ for the day. We highly recommend this location without hesitation and look forward to our return visit. Thank you Evans and Maria.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lesley M
Reviewed January 21, 2015

A friend and I stayed at the beginning of October 2014. We wanted to chill out and just relax in a peaceful place. We had been recommended to Ampelokipi by friends who have stayed here annually for years. It was exactly what we wanted. Very quiet, no light pollution. Just minutes from the village and beach. Evan and Maria were very welcoming and helpful. They would cook for us if we wanted to eat in the pool bar and the food was excellent. The accommodation was comfortable and clean and the views from the balcony over the vineyards are lovely. I would certainly return.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank helensloch
Reviewed September 29, 2014

We both love our holidays at Ampelokipi this year must be our 14 year,it is so peaceful Evans and Maria welcome as part of the family and nothing is to much ask of them they make sure you have everything you need to make it a relaxing holiday.There is nowhere better for a quite holiday already looking at flights for our 2015 holiday at Ampelokipi

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank 569RobH569
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 1 week while attending a wedding nearby.

The owners Evan and Maria took very good care of us providing breakfast everyday and a lamb feast the night before we left. Any meal can be made upon request and offers excellent equality given they produce nearly everything ORGANIC from their own garden and vineyard. Spend some time to speak with Evans as he is a very proud Cypriot with great passion too share.

The rooms are spacious and all have big balconies and free parking on site.

Minutes away from the beach and Pissouri village it has a great location. Evans can also direct you to the amazing back roads (old road) which can take you to Paphos nearby which is just majestic.

Overall, we are coming back. Given the price, location, and family experience in this quaint place - I promise you will lose money if you go anywhere else.

Go and enjoy!

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank app213
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love this place and I can't rate it highly enough. If anything, it gets better every time I come. Evans and Maria welcome everybody as their family, and work tirelessly to make sure you are happy and comfortable. Every need is catered for, and I keep telling them it's too cheap! There is nowhere else like it ,or to compare in Cyprus. No wonder people have been returning for 25 years! I will be :-)

Date of stay: March 2014