We visited Columbia Beach Resort with a view to get married and upon seeing the resort and speaking with the Wedding/Restaurant manager, it became an easy decision. We were married in June and it was pretty much everything we hoped for.
We chose to stay at Columbia for 2 more nights after our wedding night, and I stayed the night before on my own as well. Having had such a great impression of the hotel, we were expecting the best from the accommodation and service. Firstly, I can say that overall, we loved it there, it's a beautiful setting, the pool is magnificent, and the room was great. But unfortunately, there were a lot of small things that added up to one overall feeling of slight disappointment in the end, only because our expectations were so high.
As the newly (and only) married couple on the resort, we thought we would have a bit of VIP treatment, but unfortunately this was not the case, and things we were due to receive were missed and they lost our cake topper. It's unfortunate the service and the details weren't first class but it's one of the most beautiful hotels I've seen, so I would recommend it for a luxury holiday or for a wedding. One other minor gripe was that the pool area became rather overrun with kids at most times of the day, so there was a lot of screaming and being splashed, which was a shame for us personally.
Finishing on a positive - the food and drinks were fantastic and the food/beverage/wedding manager is a lovely person, and we were delighted with how he helped organise our wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Bookcyprus.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus