I stayed here November 2013 into December 2013 with my fiancé and our daughter. It was the first time we had been to Cyprus on a family holiday and we weren't disappointed.
The lobby of the hotel is inviting, with an outstanding view of the chalet style rooms, pool, gardens and the sea. The reception staff were unbelievably helpful, we checked in whilst sitting down in a comfy sofa whilst being offered a complimentary cocktail! How wonderful.
Our luggage was taken to the room by mini-buggy along with the 3 of us, by a very knowledgable driver. Was asked about the area, dining in or out, shopping, sightseeing and more, he helped us no end.
We opened the door to our fabulous suite, with a special bed for our 2-yr old who didn't want her own room. We looked out onto the toddler pool, which was perfect, we couldn't have been better placed.
Our bathroom had stunning Molton Brown products, which were replenished every day. There was music pumped into the bathroom, the largest bath I've ever seen, a power shower, 2 sinks, countless towels and lots of little novel treats.
Our room had a fully stocked fridge, we also had complimentary water, complimentary chocolates, and a complementary bottle of local liquor - all fabulous little touches. Our kingsize bed was extremely comfortable with a turndown service every evening and pillow chocolates, the TV was nestled into the wardrobe & drawers, the living area had a sofa, 2 comfy chairs & table, there was a full length mirror, a room service option and a laundry service which we used.
We went for a look around the hotel and grounds. We found everything we needed to keep our little one happy with play areas and such, there are a couple of outstanding looking restaurants, and a poolside bar perfect for my fiancé to grab a lunchtime beer.
We dined in both restaurants and weren't disappointed with either, the typically Cypriot restaurant had live music each night, they catered for our daughter and the food was excellent. The Italian Baccus was outstanding, the food was good enough to rival a michelin star spot.
Breakfast was on another level brilliant, with choices of at least 10 kinds of breads and pastries, fresh fruit in abundance, yogurts, a cheese counter which beggars belief, an Egg chef, pancakes and waffles, hot food (beans, mushrooms, sausages, bacon, haloumi cheese, potatoes & more) plus champagne with strawberries - all included in the price. Absolutely delicious, vast and varied choice, freshly cooked, great start the day. We looked forward to breakfast eau and every morning.
We used all the facilities during our 8-day stay, both pools (toddler and adult), Spa treatments, children's play area, the beach, sun loungers, reception toilets, the designer clothes shop, both restaurants, and the bar. We found everything to be truly 5*.
We hired a car to see the rest of Cyprus, but relished in the thought of returning to our hotel each day.
We will return sometime in the near future to this wonderful resort.
A little treasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus