A week ago today we had the pleasure of having our wedding at Columbia beach resort. From the moment we booked the event to the moment that we checked out our experience has been exceptional.
The first impression of Columbia Beach Resort as you approach from a high view point on the main road is breathtaking. The view of the sea below and the beautiful traditional stone of the hotel buildings is stunning, and a view that never failed to disappoint after seeing it many times. We dealt with Evros from the beginning, and his standard of service was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble, and this was a trend shared by virtually all staff.
Our room was a suite which overlooked the pool. It was large, with a good sized lounge area, a second room for the children to sleep in, and two bathrooms with complimentary Molten Brown toiletries. The staff were helpful but not intrusive
The food was of good quality. Breakfast was excellent, with eggs/pancakes/waffles cooked to order. The Bacchaus restaurant was good, although perhaps the only fault was that the wine was a little overpriced.
The spa and pool areas are very nice, busy without ever feeling crowded, and very relaxing. Great massages.
The wedding itself was organised and executed in a highly professional manner, and I honestly cannot fault it. The standard of service was beyond our expectations, and overall very good value. We wanted a small, intimate, casual wedding in a beautiful setting and we got exactly that. Aris and Evros helped with anything we asked, even arranging breakfast in bed the next morning.
Highly recommended for weddings, holidays, and spa breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 5* Award winning Spa Resort on the south west coast of Cyprus, on the Bay of Pissouri. The architecture is derived from Cypriot roots of culture and tradition. The craftsmen used are all local and brought with them skills handed over through their generations. The Hotels merge harmoniously with the environment, like a chameleon, due to the local stone and wood used. The roofs are typical of the region. These "Reflections" are strongly felt in the interior warmth of the rooms and suites. Hebe Spa lies at the heart of the Resort with the 80m lagoon pool flowing right into it; Elemis is the main Spa range offered along with 5 treatment rooms, sauna, plunge pool, Jacuzzi, squash & tennis courts along with an aerobics hall and full activity program.Restaurants offer creative Mediterranean cuisines and Italian Gourmet, with fresh fish from the adjacent west waters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Bookcyprus.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Hotel Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Pissouri
- Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri Cyprus