“Safe, friendly and relaxing diving.”

Pissouri Bay Divers
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Pissouri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Opened in 2009, we are Pissouri's genuine, premier, PADI 5* Dive Centre. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer our customers unparalleled service where you are not just a number or another diver. Whatever your age or confidence level, we understand the importance of great tuition. We have built up a reputation as a friendly, fun & welcoming & above all, a safe diving centre that exceeds expectations. Courses and pleasure dives are tailored to meet your individual needs, including 1 on 1 instruction if required. We provide the full range of PADI courses & a wide range of diving options for the certified diver including The Zenobia Wreck & newly sunk wrecks on the south of the Island. All inclusive prices - no hidden extras. With friendly and welcoming staff, we offer both female & male instructors, the highest in the area, with many years experience diving in the waters surrounding this beautiful island. We will ensure that your diving experience is memorable & unlike larger dive centres we have a very flexible approach diving in small personal groups, matching divers of similar standards with dive durations as good as your air consumption! We run our dive Centre with the same care and attention that we would expect to receive when we are on a dive holiday. We look forward to you diving with us.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Safe, friendly and relaxing diving.”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Diving out of season with Tracey meant I had my own guide at empty sites - perfect!! Very thorough briefing, kit in good condition, friendly and very helpful. Thank you very much!

Visited March 2014
PissouriBayDivers, Owner at Pissouri Bay Divers, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Thanks Bethany, hopefully see you again to dive in warmer waters! Tracey

Crowthorne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Peter H”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Have had the pleasure of diving with Pissouri Bay Divers on our last 2 trips to Cyprus. Tracey and Neil provide a professional and friendly service, while at the same time making it fun and a pleasurable experience. Tuition provided is very thorough, and all kit is maintained to a high standard. Nothing is too much trouble for them in ensuring that you enjoy your diving experience. They are also a good source of local and island knowledge.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Peter H
Thank you Mr H. We will see you in September for your next adventure! Tracey x
Burntisland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent advanced padi experience”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I returned to Pissouri especially to do my advanced with Tracey at the Piissouri Bay Divers. It more than lived up to my expectations. I have dived all over the world and I have experienced many different abilities of dive master. At my age (53) I like to be sure that all the equipment is well maintained and that all safety checks and procedures are adhered to. Tracey runs a very friendly but professional outfit so I would recommend her to beginners or experienced divers. I will certainly be returning next year to enjoy more fun and beautiful marine seascapes.
Joyce M
Kingdom of Fife
Scotland

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joyce M
London, England, United Kingdom
“We were well looked after - Jools & Bren”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We did just two days diving with Tracey & team but were well looked after and had a fun time. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Day two we did 2 dives on the Zenobia - if you are a diver, you cannot visit Cyprus and not dive this stunning wreck! If we return to the Pissouri area, we'd have no hesitation going diving with them again.

Visited September 2013
Kilconquhar, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another wonderful experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have returned to Pissouri Bay Divers this year for more under-sea fun. Having dived since I was 16yrs old and spent 9 yrs diving proffessionally with the UK Police, I returned to sport diving after 20 -odd yrs -if the water is warm and clear and the people in charge know what they are doing. Thank you Tracy and Neil for, yet again, exceeding my expectations. What can I say - The kit is good, safety standards second to none, excellent dive sites, efficient organisation, and fun, fun, fun! Perhaps the water is not quite as clear as the Red Sea, or the dive sites quite as spectacular but Cyprus comes a very close second, and without the political instability or street hassle which you can find in the Red Sea resorts. For someone completely new to the sport, or the very experienced, I would strongly recommend PB Divers. I'll be back !!
Jack Russell, FIFE, Scotland. .

Visited October 2013