“We were well looked after - Jools & Bren”

Pissouri Bay Divers
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Pissouri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Opened in 2009, we are Pissouri's genuine, premier, PADI 5* Dive Centre. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer our customers unparalleled service where you are not just a number or another diver. Whatever your age or confidence level, we understand the importance of great tuition. We have built up a reputation as a friendly, fun & welcoming & above all, a safe diving centre that exceeds expectations. Courses and pleasure dives are tailored to meet your individual needs, including 1 on 1 instruction if required. We provide the full range of PADI courses & a wide range of diving options for the certified diver including The Zenobia Wreck & newly sunk wrecks on the south of the Island. All inclusive prices - no hidden extras. With friendly and welcoming staff, we offer both female & male instructors, the highest in the area, with many years experience diving in the waters surrounding this beautiful island. We will ensure that your diving experience is memorable & unlike larger dive centres we have a very flexible approach diving in small personal groups, matching divers of similar standards with dive durations as good as your air consumption! We run our dive Centre with the same care and attention that we would expect to receive when we are on a dive holiday. We look forward to you diving with us.
London, England, United Kingdom
“We were well looked after - Jools & Bren”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We did just two days diving with Tracey & team but were well looked after and had a fun time. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. Day two we did 2 dives on the Zenobia - if you are a diver, you cannot visit Cyprus and not dive this stunning wreck! If we return to the Pissouri area, we'd have no hesitation going diving with them again.

Visited September 2013

Kilconquhar, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another wonderful experience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have returned to Pissouri Bay Divers this year for more under-sea fun. Having dived since I was 16yrs old and spent 9 yrs diving proffessionally with the UK Police, I returned to sport diving after 20 -odd yrs -if the water is warm and clear and the people in charge know what they are doing. Thank you Tracy and Neil for, yet again, exceeding my expectations. What can I say - The kit is good, safety standards second to none, excellent dive sites, efficient organisation, and fun, fun, fun! Perhaps the water is not quite as clear as the Red Sea, or the dive sites quite as spectacular but Cyprus comes a very close second, and without the political instability or street hassle which you can find in the Red Sea resorts. For someone completely new to the sport, or the very experienced, I would strongly recommend PB Divers. I'll be back !!
Jack Russell, FIFE, Scotland. .

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jack R
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly, professional dive centre”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Went on a number of different dives with Tracey and co. culminating with the fabulous Zenobia wreck - a definite highlight. Very relaxed, personal service and recommended if staying in Pissouri our nearby.

zurich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Great Base close to the Columbia Hotels”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

If staying in the Pissouri region in Cyprus - especially the two Columbia Hotels as they are in 3 minute walking distance - this is the dive center of your choice. Very friendly, very competent and very flexible.
As a family father I always dive on the safe side of life - and the Pissouri Divers seem to have the same commitment to safety.
As an experienced diver (DM) with some hundred dives in the log book I've been diving with dozens of dive centers around the world - from extremly poor and dangerous to world class. And this one for sure belongs in the five points region.

The diving itself is the typical Med Sea diving - with one great exception: the Zenobia. One of the most impressing wrecks for us recreational divers. Worth the trip to Cyprus for itself.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank to_many_reg_users
Cornwall, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“PADI Open water certificate - Professional, friendly, brilliant”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Myself and my husband spent two weeks at Columbia Beach Resort hotel which was our second visit. I thought it would be a great opportunity to achieve a scuba diving qualification as we love snorkelling and recently had a try dive in the Maldives. I first contacted Tracey from the dive centre in May (via several emails) and she could not have been more helpful in her guidance, and encouragement (being 50 plus I wasn't sure I was up to it). We were able to enjoy our 5 star holiday at the hotel and incorporate our diving qualification . We had the best two week holiday for many many years. Tracey is the most patient and professional of instructors and believe me, she needed it with me! We did two extra dives after we qualified, have met some fantastic people through Tracey and Neil (husband), and have booked to go back in October. Don't hesitate to use this dive centre if you are considering your first experience of diving, or to further your qualification. Regards. Clive & Sue Scrivener

Visited July 2013