“PADI Open water certificate - Professional, friendly, brilliant”

Pissouri Bay Divers
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Pissouri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Steve has owned Pissouri Bay Divers since March 2018, previously working 2017 as a diving instructor in Paphos after retiring following a 22 year career in the British Military. I have been diving since 1996 and have recently discovered my dream of owning my own dive centre in the gorgeous locality of Pissouri Bay Cyprus. We run all PADI courses from Discover SCUBA Diving through to Divemaster. We also run tailor made dive packages and guided dives with either myself or one of our very experienced instructors. Come along and we will guide you around the world famous Zenobia wreck, the artificial reef wrecks at Limassol, the natural wall dive of Jubilee Shoals off of Pissouri Bay plus many more dives Island wide. We absolutely love what we do and have a very simple ethos that we strictly follow: Safety, Fun, Excitement,Personal Development and Friendship. We guarantee that if you dive with us then you won't be disappointed. Book today
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Myself and my husband spent two weeks at Columbia Beach Resort hotel which was our second visit. I thought it would be a great opportunity to achieve a scuba diving qualification as we love snorkelling and recently had a try dive in the Maldives. I first contacted Tracey from the dive centre in May (via several emails) and she could not have been more helpful in her guidance, and encouragement (being 50 plus I wasn't sure I was up to it). We were able to enjoy our 5 star holiday at the hotel and incorporate our diving qualification . We had the best two week holiday for many many years. Tracey is the most patient and professional of instructors and believe me, she needed it with me! We did two extra dives after we qualified, have met some fantastic people through Tracey and Neil (husband), and have booked to go back in October. Don't hesitate to use this dive centre if you are considering your first experience of diving, or to further your qualification. Regards. Clive & Sue Scrivener

1  Thank Sue S
"dive equipment"
"fantastic instructor"
"thorough briefing"

Reviewed August 21, 2013

After having lived in Cyprus for many years, it was time to give the diving ago. I am definitely not disappointed to have chosen Pissouri Bay Divers to do my Padi Open Water, it was a great experience and at no point did I feel under prepared or in an unsafe situation. Will come back for my advanced :)

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I enjoyed a half day try dive with Tracey on my visit to Cyprus in July. Tracey was very good in explaining all the kit and what was going to happen. I was very apprehensive but she took me under her wing and looked after me giving me full confidence in her and my ability. I am looking forward to my next dive and hope to go back to Cyprus and Pissouri Bay Divers in the near future. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We came to Cyprus to attend our friends wedding and wanted to go on a wedding party trip. The Bride and Groom to be, plus the Best Man, one of the bridesmaids and a friend decided that a diving trip was a great idea and something a little bit different before the big day.

We contacted the center before we flew out and spoke with Tracey who helped to organise our dive.
The overall experience was brilliant, they were very accommodating in fitting in the busy bride and groom to be. We popped in the evening before to sort out all the paper work and fitted our equipment! This meant that the following morning we just had the fun of the dive.

We were picked up from 3 different locations and we headed into Pathos for our dive. After putting all of the equipment on (I forgot how heavy it all was) we made our way down to the beach were we spent time in the shallows practicing. After this we headed out into the deep blue! The dive was lovely, we had lots of different fish highlighted to us and our favourite were the star fish! We were very well looked after during the dive, having three Divemasters with us and were all given a buddy.

I would highly recommend Pissouri Bay to first timers or experienced divers! The friendly and fun atmosphere made the day very relaxing and enjoyable and we would all go back again in a heart beat!

We have been in contact with Tracey since we have returned and we have received photos of our dive as they were busy snapping away whilst we were 'Under the Sea'!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I am 19 and my brother is 21 - we were lucky enough this summer to visit Pissouri Bay again. We'd been in summer 2011, but this time we wanted to do more activities in the town and saw Pissouri Bay Divers (PBD) advertised. Run by a lovely British couple (Neil and Teresa), they advised and educated my brother and I on the basics of scuba diving, such as how to use a regulator, check how much air you have etc. My brother and I were both total novices, but Neil and Teresa took us through EVERYTHING in such a friendly, relaxed manner. Fortunately it was just my brother and I diving that day (a Sunday), meaning we had one instructor (Teresa and Neil) each. They took us to a beautiful lagoon-type beach close to the St George's resort, and we had a fabulous 1 hour long dive. I cannot stress enough how helpful, kind and attentive Teresa and Neil were - frequently checking we were okay, as well as pointing out the great marine life within the lagoon, including flounders and Venus girdles. If you and your family are considering Pissouri Bay as a holiday destination - I 100% recommend a half day scuba diving with PBD - an unforgettable experience for even novice divers!