“Greatest experience of my life”

Pissouri Bay Divers
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Pissouri
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Opened in 2009, we are Pissouri's genuine, premier, PADI 5* Dive Centre. We pride ourselves on the ability to offer our customers unparalleled service where you are not just a number or another diver. Whatever your age or confidence level, we understand the importance of great tuition. We have built up a reputation as a friendly, fun & welcoming & above all, a safe diving centre that exceeds expectations. Courses and pleasure dives are tailored to meet your individual needs, including 1 on 1 instruction if required. We provide the full range of PADI courses & a wide range of diving options for the certified diver including The Zenobia Wreck & newly sunk wrecks on the south of the Island. All inclusive prices - no hidden extras. With friendly and welcoming staff, we offer both female & male instructors, the highest in the area, with many years experience diving in the waters surrounding this beautiful island. We will ensure that your diving experience is memorable & unlike larger dive centres we have a very flexible approach diving in small personal groups, matching divers of similar standards with dive durations as good as your air consumption! We run our dive Centre with the same care and attention that we would expect to receive when we are on a dive holiday. We look forward to you diving with us.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Greatest experience of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Have been contemplating going deep sea diving for a long time and finally decided to take the plunge with the pissouri bay divers and i have to say it was an unbelievable experience.To start with i got the basic theory tutorial and how to use all the equipment which was carefully explained from the very relaxed and patient traycee and neill and then we went into the deep waters of pafos,overall both neill and traycee were fantastic and so so helpful they just couldnt do enough for you fantastic people and fantastic rates,also want to note that compared to other dive schools in the area they are by far the best value for money,cheers neill cheers traycee

Visited July 2013

“GREAT DIVE CENTRE. GREAT PEOPLE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I done a discover scuba diving with Tracey in May 2012. Tracey made me feel at ease going into the water. I enjoyed it so much we went back in May 2013 and done my open water course and advanced course with her. We kept in touch by email and they are very quick at replying to any question's. Tracey and Neil are great people to meet and will do anything they can to help you during your stay. I would recommend anyone to do a dive with them. Had a great time and hope to go back soon. A BIG THANK YOU to all the staff.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Service and Activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We did the Discover Scuba package with Pissouri Bay Divers and it was well worth it!!
We were offered a second dive on the day that we weren't expecting!!!
The owner/instructor was great, very helpful and polite!!
Would definitely recommend.

Visited March 2013
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic dives and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Tracey and Mike couldn't do enough.Enriching my holiday ten fold by experiencing a very memorable dive. And I dived for 15 years around the world. Unbelievably kind and generous. I can't recommend this dive school highly enough- superb.

1 Thank Turquoisefancy
“A very friendly dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Pissouri Bay Divers lived up to all the expectations.
I was very impressed with their website and my email discussions prior to my arriving on holiday so much so that when I turned up at the dive centre they were expecting me and made me feel a very welcomed and a valued customer.
I would definitely recommend the dive centre and look forward to diving with them on my next visit to Possouri.