“Such a warm welcome”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The owner and his family always make you feel as though you are a family member, lovely place, lovely atmosphere excellent food, good prices bit difficult to find the first time but well worth a visit

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was staying with friends who live in the area. The Vineleaf is their favourite local taverna. If I lived there, it would be mine too! Visited for lunch.. Good food and service with a smile at a reasonable price. I asked to try a new dish to me. The waiter was concerned I didn't enjoy it - but I couldn't eat it all the portion was just too generous. The surroundings are ok, basic taverna with indoor and outdoor seating. Car parking ajacent. Must be good as the local Police and residents eat there at lunchtime. Staff speak good English.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is the second year that I eat at the Vine leaf during my business trip.
It is sure that it would be a mistake, if you don't stop at this restaurant
Now, after having eaten several times last week, I can say that it is really a pleasure to taste the various dishes.
The food is fresh and natural. The moussaka was made the day. Fish (sea bream) is grilled over a wood fire. The Greek salad is divine with the dishes who go with.
Athos and his staff welcome you in a simple and sincere way.
In short, a great place to discover the Greek specialties with a very reasonable bill

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times. The food and service is excellent. The menu is diverse and the prices are extremely good value. One of the few restaurants in the area that brings you nibbles before your meal that are actually free and not charged as extras when you get the bill !!!
Portion sizes are extremely generous and the staff are friendly and attentive - especially Carlos. We would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We visited the Vine Leaf some years ago when we were staying in Pissouri Bay and remembered it as being very popular and very good. So we decided to to go there again this year even though we weren't actually staying in the Bay area.
We were not disapointed, the food and service were very good and good value for money. The portions were also very generous, both of us having to waddle out to the car.
We shared a salad to start which came with a selection of dips and bread. My wife then had tsipouri and myself a mixed kebab followed by some ice cream. Including a bottle of the local wine the bill came to a very reasonable 36 euro...
Having eaten here before in the past I know that the Meze is also very good, but you had better bring a big appetite.
Well worth a visit.