“Disappointed”
Review of Kastro Restaurant

Kastro Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Pissouri
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Visited Pissouri last week and my husband persuaded us to go to this restaurant on the strength of the good trip advisor reviews. Had veggie and meat dolmades, veggie moussaka and lamb. All distinctly average; was disappointed. My daughter felt sick after her meat dolmades. You should eat at the Captain's Bay a bit further down - much nicer and a better view too!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great service with lovely view”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Can only echo the views of Keith from Manchester. The service is great here. Without exception, all of the staff are wonderful.

warwickshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went here first night it was excellent so we went back 2 more times on our second visit I couldn't eat my meal as I was suffering with tooth ache the waiter was really good when I explained why I couldn't eat my meal as he was worried there was something wrong with the food he went away and got me a shot of alcohol very strong and said to use this till I could get to dentist the next day he even told us were the nearest dentist was I must say he save my husband and daughters lives as I was in so much pain I could of killed them lol only joking. Nothing was too much trouble what lovely staff all so friendly food was excellent every time. The waiter even came over to make sure I was alright after being to dentist I would recommend this restaurant .

1 Thank louise p
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Nice restaurant in Pissouri”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant has all the typical dishes from Cyprus but as we wanted to eat fish we ordered fresh Asprovlaxos fish which was well cooked.
The prices are decent for such a touristic destination and my aunt says they cook a good pepper steak, so it is a safe bet for a nice dinner.

The outdoor seating area is spacious and the service was friendly and quick.
Definitely one of the good restaurants in the area.

1 Thank sotirinho
Ipswich
“Best meal in the bay!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here a couple of times during our stay and had fantastic meals both times. Menus are varied, with a good selection of local and more international dishes. Prices are very reasonable and service is good. The location as also very good - situated back from the beachfront, you still get great views of the sea from their terrace.

Visited August 2013