“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
warwickshire
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Went here first night it was excellent so we went back 2 more times on our second visit I couldn't eat my meal as I was suffering with tooth ache the waiter was really good when I explained why I couldn't eat my meal as he was worried there was something wrong with the food he went away and got me a shot of alcohol very strong and said to use this till I could get to dentist the next day he even told us were the nearest dentist was I must say he save my husband and daughters lives as I was in so much pain I could of killed them lol only joking. Nothing was too much trouble what lovely staff all so friendly food was excellent every time. The waiter even came over to make sure I was alright after being to dentist I would recommend this restaurant .

1 Thank louise p

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Nice restaurant in Pissouri”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This restaurant has all the typical dishes from Cyprus but as we wanted to eat fish we ordered fresh Asprovlaxos fish which was well cooked.
The prices are decent for such a touristic destination and my aunt says they cook a good pepper steak, so it is a safe bet for a nice dinner.

The outdoor seating area is spacious and the service was friendly and quick.
Definitely one of the good restaurants in the area.

1 Thank sotirinho
Ipswich
“Best meal in the bay!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We ate here a couple of times during our stay and had fantastic meals both times. Menus are varied, with a good selection of local and more international dishes. Prices are very reasonable and service is good. The location as also very good - situated back from the beachfront, you still get great views of the sea from their terrace.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Becknaide
Bedfordshire
“Must Try !”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Kastro's has a lovely position overlooking the bay, the moon over the sea at sunset is stunning.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The food was lovely and very well presented - we all chose different meals and none of us were disappointed.

Would revisit in the future.

1 Thank TheMartinFamily4
Manchester, United Kingdom
“keith, Manchester”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

just returned from pissouri holiday, have visited and eaten at Kastros' for 15years and never had bad meal, the service of Maria, Ellie, Costas and Aristos was excellent, lunchtime menu and views superb, likewise dinner menu provides variety of local dishes excellently prepared and perfectly served, I cannot praise the family enough and diners' are always made welcome by members of staff who provide again provide excellent service. Fabulous home local cooking, perfect surroundings, good wines' a peaceful setting I highly recommend Kastros' restaurant.

2 Thank keith g