Stayed in the Posthotel with husband and in-laws, this was my first time, the others had stayed once before. Had a wonderfully relaxing week skiing and also using the Posthotel spa. The bedrooms are basic but the atmosprehe, spa and especially food well make up for what the rooms might be lacking. I've never experienced such a lavish and varied buffet in a hotel, each evening the dinner was themed ie Italian on one evening, Austrian on the next etc. Even in the middle of the winter the selection of fresh salads and vegetables was amazing! Will definitely go back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posthotel Achenkirch "The Wellness Hotel on Achensee"Welcome to wellness at Posthotel Achenkirch on Lake Achensee! This wellness hotel in the Tyrolean Alps captivates guests with its 6,500 m² spa oasis, award-winning cuisine, exemplary service and, as the no. 1 wellness hotel in Tyrol for 30 years, a fine sense of your individual feeling of wellbeing!Golf and horse riding & gym directly at the hotel.Big Beauty farm for beauty & wellness and a excellent personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Posthotel Achenkirch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posthotel Achenkirch Hotel Achenkirch
- Posthotel Hotel Achenkirch