Stayed here as a stopover between Phuket and Bangkok. Have often thought of staying here, so I thought I would give it a try. What a disappointment! My route from the highway took me right through Chumpon, which was ugly and a waste of time. The rooms are okay, but the whole feel of the place is that it is slightly rundown. There is certainly very little to do and it is not right on the beach as one might expect. There is a road between it and the beach - and the beach is not worth visiting, anyway. Sol skip Chumpon and rather head for Hua Hin, where there are decent hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Chumphon is a 4 star hotel on Parandonpab Beach, 15 km south of Chumphon along the southeast coast of Thailand. The perfect place for a dream holiday, the resort is easily accessible by road and rail and is 60 km by boat from Ko Samui. Set ona golf course, the hotel offers 86 rooms, excellent meeting facilities, two bars and two restaurants serving an array of local seafood and international cuisine. Guests enjoy direct beach access and the spectacular clear waters of the Gulf of Siam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort&Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort And Golf
- Novotel Chumphon Beach Resort & Golf Hotel Chumphon
- Chumphon Novotel