“Slow and bad food, but very nice staff”
Review of Pasla Fantasy Cafe

Pasla Fantasy Cafe
Ranked #55 of 76 Restaurants in Ella
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: The Restaurant is situated in the heart of Ella , with an exquisite outdoor pavilion seated area.The Food is all cooking using the finest and freshest ingredients and lovingly prepared by our expert Sri Lankan chefs,Pasla Mostly famous for Sri Lankan Rice & Curry with five Variety Curries with cheap price,If you like Main Courses tooo....Special range of Uva Classic Tea collection that you can choose to taste... Chilled Beers all the time with some snacks....
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I ordered fish. I got beef. As it was nearly an hour since we ordered I decided to just eat it anyway, sadly it was like chewing leather. My side (steamed spinach) arrived after we'd finished, that too was inedible and cold. I pointed out to the manager that I would not be paying for the side, which he was ok with, but good service would have been to take it off my bill in the first place.

There are newer reviews for Pasla Fantasy Cafe

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch. I had the obligatory rice and curry and was surprised by the amount of chicken meat I got (very often it's just one piece). I liked the veggie curries except for potatoe curry... that one just seemed overcooked and yet it was cold (forgot to put it in the microwave, perhaps?). The waiter was nice. We were the only guests there at the time so I cannot say more about the service. I was not thrilled, but it wasn't bad either.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I had 10x better curry in a rotti stand on an uneashed saucer. Friend got a fried chicken which turned out to be charred chunks of something. The cherry on top was when the waiter was trying to convince me with a straight face that the supermarket puffy crackers he served me are papadams.
Avoid

Reviewed December 20, 2013

In the whole of Sri Lanke we had never had food and service that was this horrible! Chickensoup with only a kilo pepper as ingredient and meat without any taste. Of the latter I didn't know that this was possible so at least we had learned something new.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

The waiters were honestly friendly. The menu had a good variety. The beer was cold and the beer glass was chilled as well. One could peek into the open kitchen to see what's cooking. The seats facing the street provides a theater of the local and the international. Wifi signal is fine and allows travelers to finish most online tasks or social media obligations.