Mixed feelings about this place:
- pickup from station and tuk tuk driver was available for us whenever we wanted;
- owner laid back and helpful without being overbearing.
On the down side:
- downstairs rooms have no outside window and are open to the hall for ventilation so we could hear the other guests talking in the common area when we wanted to sleep. So take an upstairs room or nothing.
- neighbourhood filled with barking dogs at night, it's infernal!
- for added fun on the night we stayed, there was a Buddhist carnival which toured town stopping 3 times in front of the house between 2 am and 5 am, complete with flutes drums and chanting - bad luck on the night, but result was our poorest nights sleep of the holidays.
So not a fail, but can't recommend this one!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sita's Heaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sita`s Heaven Hotel Ella