“4.5 review ”

Soban, Korean Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 182 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Cuisines: Korean
Description: The best Korean restaurant in town serving authentic Korean cuisines with the best service in a good ambience
Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Would have been perfect if they had fresher lettuce and free soup (AC was on full blast!) along with the banchan. We had marinated pork short ribs (Php 600), quite on the sweet side, ala tocino. Menu said it was good for two but I reckon three could share. Everything was tasty down to the complimentary pancake. You can definitely experience a great Korean meal here.

Other than the wilted lettuce, we had a great meal. Even got thirds of the
appetizers! The staff is amazingly attentive and highly knowledgable. Being first timers, we felt like we were treated as returning customers.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Jem D
Write a reviewReviews (79)

Reviewed May 16, 2016 via mobile

Second review for this awesome korean restaurant! Well, first of all we tried Usam Bulgogi and damn its really good! More or less it costs around 600php and the price really made up for its value. The meal was good for 4 people already. The healthy meal really was astonishing. Just request that they don't include squid on the meal. Every Wednesday as well, its free food for senior citizens. Just let them bring a senior citizen's ID. Its not that much but free food is always awesome! Don't forget to ask for refills for your side dishes namely, their kimchi and korean pancake. Continue the good service and food!

1  Thank KrizPRO
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Have heard about this restaurant for a couple of years and have stayed near it and rode past it. Finally had lunch there and it was so good I had dinner there the following night. All the classic dishes and a few I had not had before. Will DEFINITELY be a regular stop.

1  Thank San-Diego-Diver67
Reviewed April 10, 2016

Dined with my family. We liked the food. I think it's healthy and delicious at the same time. My son liked the super spicy noodle soup

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank alg0
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

Im not into korean food. .but since my bf always asked me to try and try and try this resto...once i said yes and he was so happy. I hve to agree with him... The food is absolutely great... Big servings.. But quite expensive....

1  Thank ronnav2016