“A must for the best Italian Food!”
Review of Pasta King

Pasta King
Cuisines: Filipino, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Taste of Authentic Italian Cuisine, PIZZA ALA ROMANA, PASTA ALA TOSCANA, GELATO ICE CREAM, CAPPUCCINO/ESPRESSO and a few Filipino Dishes, Seafood and Hamburger to please all palates.
Campbell, California
“A must for the best Italian Food!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I have to say that the Pasta King is a must if you are in the Philippines. The food is superb and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The atmosphere was relaxed and the restaurant very clean. The spaghetti sauce was awesome and pasta not overcooked. We really felt that the Pasta King was a highlight on our trip.
Thank you again to the staff for a wonderful experience!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Tom A

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Denver, Colorado
“Pasta in Dumaguete”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Fairly recent newcomer to the restaurant scene in Dumaguete. Reasonable pasta dishes. Soon to come new Pizza selections

Visited March 2013
3 Thank PHoenix242
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Delightful , great pasta, charming staff.”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My favourite restaurant in Dumaguete for so many reasons, decent wines , el dente spaghetti , good atmosphere , friendly charming service , even after a long shift after being on their feet dealing with all manners of the problems that a busy restaurant throws at them and all in a foreign language with all the different accents that come with it , the waitresses are still smiling as they work, fantastic. There's many establishments in the UK that could learn how to serve tables by copying the work ethic from Pasta King , Dumagute.

Deserts are delicious and the cost is reasonable , highly recommended .

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank JackRaffer
Luzon, Philippines
“Best Cheesecake Ever”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice restaurant with some of the nicest staff I have ever seen. Absolutely the best cheesecake around. When I told the owner how much we enjoyed their cheesecake he had the chef write out the complete recipe for it and gave it to us. We now make a cheesecake every week and it tastes exactly the same. The owner is a true Italian and his food reflects it. Really is the KING OF PASTA.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank OWSI-PADI
Cebu City, Philippines
“NEVER FAILED ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I happen to meet a friend in Pasta King. Thanks to this friend of mine because I got to know this wonderful restaurant in Dumaguete. My first time experience with them was remarkable because aside that I love what they have served me, I love the ambiance so much that I would have wanted to stay longer if it weren't for my other activities during that day. And their staff, they're really doing their job: fast, efficient and smiling. Keep it up!

Though I would love to be selfish and keep Pasta King all to myself, the Italian food served here is too good to stay hidden for long. There’s no doubt why Pasta King at such young and tender age became one of the best restaurants in Dumaguete! The food, the place, the services... it's really a perfect combination. I congratulate the management for giving the best to their customers.

WHAT I'VE PAID FOR IS WORTH IT! and oh! My first time experience made me feel going back to this restaurant over and over again. And they never failed me over and over again. :)

• Visited February 2013