“Delightful , great pasta, charming staff.”
Review of Pasta King

Pasta King
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Cuisines: Filipino, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Taste of Authentic Italian Cuisine, PIZZA ALA ROMANA, PASTA ALA TOSCANA, GELATO ICE CREAM, CAPPUCCINO/ESPRESSO and a few Filipino Dishes, Seafood and Hamburger to please all palates.
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My favourite restaurant in Dumaguete for so many reasons, decent wines , el dente spaghetti , good atmosphere , friendly charming service , even after a long shift after being on their feet dealing with all manners of the problems that a busy restaurant throws at them and all in a foreign language with all the different accents that come with it , the waitresses are still smiling as they work, fantastic. There's many establishments in the UK that could learn how to serve tables by copying the work ethic from Pasta King , Dumagute.

Deserts are delicious and the cost is reasonable , highly recommended .

3  Thank JackRaffer

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice restaurant with some of the nicest staff I have ever seen. Absolutely the best cheesecake around. When I told the owner how much we enjoyed their cheesecake he had the chef write out the complete recipe for it and gave it to us. We now make a cheesecake every week and it tastes exactly the same. The owner is a true Italian and his food reflects it. Really is the KING OF PASTA.

2  Thank OWSI-PADI
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I happen to meet a friend in Pasta King. Thanks to this friend of mine because I got to know this wonderful restaurant in Dumaguete. My first time experience with them was remarkable because aside that I love what they have served me, I love the ambiance so much that I would have wanted to stay longer if it weren't for my other activities during that day. And their staff, they're really doing their job: fast, efficient and smiling. Keep it up!

Though I would love to be selfish and keep Pasta King all to myself, the Italian food served here is too good to stay hidden for long. There’s no doubt why Pasta King at such young and tender age became one of the best restaurants in Dumaguete! The food, the place, the services... it's really a perfect combination. I congratulate the management for giving the best to their customers.

WHAT I'VE PAID FOR IS WORTH IT! and oh! My first time experience made me feel going back to this restaurant over and over again. And they never failed me over and over again. :)

3  Thank Yen2x-loves-food
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is by far the best food that our family was able to enjoy during our trip to the Philippines. The restaurant environment and service was top notch, I would recommend to anyone. GO THERE!!!

1  Thank Justin J
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Recently I got back from a trip abroad and I happened into this place. OMG the bolognese is amazing. I went back two more days and had it again. My travel partner tried the alfredo and said it was good too. I will definitely try this next time I am back in town.

1  Thank John_CA_1978