“great restaurant, a bit pricey for Dumaguete”
Review of KRI

KRI
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
paranaque, philippines
“great restaurant, a bit pricey for Dumaguete”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

good menu specially the burgers, the interiors were very good, on eo fth ebest looking in the city. It's right across Silliman University...

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Happy_family_of_five

• Korean first
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Enjoyed every meal”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We ate lunch here twice. We ordered the blue cheese, truffle, and bacon burger, lamb burger, samurai salmon, KRI ramen and the pear, apple and gorgonzola salad. For drinks, we had the avocado shake, toasted marshmallow shake and the honey ginger lemon tea. Thumbs up for everything. Our food was served in no time. The ambiance was cool, modern but cozy. Very good value for money. Highly recommended.

• Visited April 2013
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My wife and I recently ate dinner at KRI. We were there early in the evening and were the only people dining at the time. The service was fairly good and the food was as well. The atmosphere is very nice compared to most restaurants in Dumaguete. While the portions were neither large or too small we were satisfied with our meal. I had their classic blue cheese bacon burger and it was good. I would have liked more blue cheese as that flavor was barely present for me. It was served with chips that were very crunchy but lacked much flavor, but the burger was very good. My wife had a fish dish that she really enjoyed. I thought it was slightly too salty but she enjoyed it very much. Overall it was a very nice dinner. If your looking for something a bit more upscale than the normal fare give it a try!

• Visited April 2013
Uppsala, Sweden
“Tasty burgers in Dumaguete”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We spent a night in Dumaguete and wanted to try KRI because they received such positive reviews. From the moment we stepped into the restaurant both staff, food and service really did meet our expectations. We tried the Turkey Burger and it was very good. It was no problem to make minor adjustments in the order, which is always positive.

Overall the service were good, the prices reasonably and the food was served quickly. Moreover, it's nice to be able to see into the kitchen when they prepare your food. Recommend!

• Visited March 2013
Manila, Philippines
“common Manila resto but in the country-side”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place is not fine dining, but neither is it a hole-in-the-wall nor a junk food place.

This is where I had my first dinner after I arrived in Dumaguete and I thought the place reminded me of the usual not cheap not too expensive restaurants in the metropolitan.
There is a lot of comfort food here, a good long list of alcohol to choose from, and a few different choices for fresh salads which is not common in Filipino restaurants.

Thus said, the food is good but nothing special. The salads are fresh and recommendable (it would be good to ask to have the dressing separately coz boy, do they drown the greens in dressing!). But stay away from the root beer float. It was not good at all.

This place is supposedly famous, but I was wondering why and I guess it's because in a small city like this, being able to provide Manila-standards food/ambience can mean good business for the local yuppies and those searching comfort dining. This is to say, after a tiring tour of the city or a few days of very local dining experiences, maybe this might just be what you need.

Visited March 2013