“It was average!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We chose to eat here because read a few good things about this restaurant here on tripadvisor. We went there for Thai food, but unfortunately it was not Thai food by any means. We had a few Thai dishes, other than the “Pad Thai”, it is kind of a fusion without any special direction. Different cuisines mixed together, some works, some doesn't work. Staff was very friendly, but they appeared unorganized. The main dish came before starter which was weird. And the shakes came last and it was ordered first. They just had fancy presentation, not much food on the plate for a relative high price. At least the place felt cozy and had a nice setup.

1  Thank conanco

Reviewed October 27, 2012

I came here a few months ago with some friends. First of all the service was very slow. It seems like some of he waiters had no product knowledge of the foods. The food did not come out together! When the last dish came, two people already finished eating! Also a lot of the stuff on the menu was not available. Even the 4 wine we wanted was not available to us. The portions were also very small... However, the food was quite tasty. But wasn't worth it. At least the atmosphere was quite nice.

2  Thank looloomee
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I visited last year, I forgot which month. We were hungry after coming back from Bais City, doing dolphin research. I was with a marine biologist, his assistant who is from this city, and an artist friend. We love the industrial decors, the magnetic GI sheets on the wall (with letter magnets), the lighting fixtures that reminded me of a ship, the flour cloth that was used as a table cloth, and the cute kitchenette in the corner.

But best of all was the food. I heard that when they opened, the food prices were just below a hundred, but now they increased their price but we don't care.

We had the soup of the day, which was tomato soup. It was heartwarming, tangy and tickles the buds. After that, we had different plated orders. The burger was nice and juicy and tender. My spicy tofu was mouthwatering, OMG. I forgot what the others had but I remember all the food we had were heavenly. I keep planning to go back to Dumaguete just for KRI. I hope I can come back and they still have the same food.

1  Thank catcherintherai
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have been in the Philippines for 4 months and what an awesome experience to eat at KRI. Great flavors, wonderful presentation. We rarely ever eat at restaurants were the food looks like it came out of a magazine but it does here. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Tom D
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went there with a few friends for the burger everyone talks about and they said we ran out of beef a week ago,not the answer I want to here.Otherwise the food was very good.The fried eggplant was great and the sisig was the best I've had in the philippines.Give it a try

3  Thank charlie c