“Hotel Nicanor,s in house restaurant” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Laguna
Ranked #41 of 141 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Denver, Colorado
“Hotel Nicanor,s in house restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Reasonable food, in a city with many other great options. Was ok, but so many other choices, this wouldnt be my first

Visited March 2013
2 Thank PHoenix242

Himamaylan, Negros Occidental, Philippines
“Getting our moneys worth.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Sk Federation of Himamaylan City, Negros Occidental together with the Local Social Welfare Office ate at Cafe Laguna last November 30, 2012 for lunch. We were 80 individuals who chose food in the menu that are affordable. We chose the place because one of their waiters is our PYAP member from our City and he told us many beautiful things about the place. We went to support one of our own and GUESS WHAT?????

The ambiance is excellent, service is great....the food is unique, delicious yet affordable...we had the place to our selves.....we will go back to cafe laguna soon............

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank cswdo_himamaylancity
Bali, Indonesia
“Eh.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place based on the TA reviews but I was not impressed. I ordered lapu lapu with oyster sauce (fish filet). The fish was fine but nothing to write home about. It was 225php and rice was extra cost.
I found the price to be expensive given the variety of other local foods available in the area for much cheaper.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank darwin11
Dumaguete City, Dumaguete, Philippines
“Good food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

We visited Cafe Laguna last October of this year, and since then we've been visiting the place quite often, very fresh and fancy design, super polite and friendly service. The food was great too. Specially my all time favorite crispy pata. I just want to extend my thanks to their waiter named Rommel if I'm not wrong, he rendered as the best service in this town. Very well trained. I recommend you to try Cafe Laguna its one of the best in Dumaguete. Be your own judge and give it a try :)

• Visited October 2012
4 Thank CheHarden
Dumaguete City, Philippines
“Food you're looking for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

Just wanted to say thank you for such an amazingly consistent and delectable product and I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy eating such a delicious food with my SK batch mates when we visited Cafe Laguna last December 1,2012. For the waiter, they were very quick to bring our drinks and take our order, even though the restaurant was packed and all of the tables were full. I can see how my co-SK's enjoy their food and they see how nice the waiter especially Rommel, one of the waiter in the said restaurant. He was approachable the way he entertain the costumers and I was impressed of that. The service was so good..
Keep up the good work!!