“dont miss it”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Dumaguete City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Delicious! their pastries and bakery goods are really something to look for when going to Dumaguete... My daughter and I are just crazy over their sans rival.... their prices are affordable too... their service crew are also helpful....

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The real baker in the family was the late first owner Mrs, T. Sagarbarria. Every spoon and forkful of her confections were heaven, made with loving care and not the bottom line conscious mass produced products Sans Rival sells now.

I stopped going when my blood sugar went up, and these days the only reason to visit is for holiday emergencies when some rush table fare is needed.

A better choice of sweet shop is the less-publicized, higher-priced Qyosko on Sta. Rosa St. where cakes are always moist and you don't feel shortchanged tastewise..

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I must admit, I never had red velvet cake before but I loved the red velvet cake of Sans Rival Cakes and Pastries. It was moist and not too sweet. I also loved the Iced Cafe Americano I ordered. Another positive thing here is that everything is reasonably priced with the cake at 55/slice and americano at 35/glass. Compared to cakes and coffee in Manila, I'd say the meal was a complete steal!

I have not tasted the silvannas yet but I bought a box and plan to sample it as soon as I can! Will post review after. :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Food is simple and has the home-cooked appeal - prices are also very low. Service is a bit sub par but all in all, it's worth a visit! Desserts are low-priced but very delicious!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am currently addicted to their Silvanas! I love them!!! ^__^ The best flavor would be butter... I think i like their silvanas more than their sans rival! Since their Sans Rival slice is so thin that i couldnt taste the essence of that cake... :D :D :D

Ive also ordered the Spicy Chili con carne burger... Its not tasty... I really did not enjoy that... >__> The spaghetti could be better if they improved their sauce... but the lasagna is amazing, i love it~

If i come back to this place i would order many boxes of those butter Silvanas! :D :D

Some staff are slow... maybe because theyre tired from all those customers...