“Long wait for average food”
Review of Chin Loong

Chin Loong
Ranked #114 of 161 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Went to dinner here with hungry boys and other family members. The wait is long and service is slow. The boys were famished by the time our food was served. The food was ok for hungry mouths but not exceptional. Price is ok. Not a place that you would actually desire to come back.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Recently ate here for the second time. The service is good. The food while not exceptional is fine from my experience. The prices are in line with other local eateries. As for it not being "Chinese food".......no it is not authentic Chinese food but that is normal outside of mainland China for the most part. ( I have lived in China for 4 years ) I think the portions are a good size. My wife and I were very full following our most recent visit. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable but can be a bit loud if larger groups of people are there eating. For a decent casual meal I think it is a safe bet.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

We are so pleased to discover a chinese resto in dumaguete (for their congee) except in chowking... In our 3 visit in the place I was endulging with the shomai I ordered only to found out that there's a small cochroach under my shomai..OMG... And when I call the attention of one of their crew she told the man who I supposed to be the manager and they enter their room inside. When the crew approach me and tell me that she will repace that 3 pieces shomai, I am so angry in my mind so. I told her to bill it out now.. Maybe the department of sanitation should revolk their sanitation permit.

2  Thank scarlet nel
Reviewed October 18, 2012

the service was good, location was across the boulevard and accessible and the its interiors was also nice. but the food it was just usual, nothing special and not what you expect to be as a Chinese restaurant. their food was good for sharing, good for 2 but not for people who have a big appetite.

1  Thank mricafrente
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We got here thinking tha the prices of food are expensive because it's situated just across the Boulevard stretch but we were surprises that their foods are so cheap and not to mention nice to the taste

2  Thank thepriss