“A Little Bit of Mexican”

Coco Amigos Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #72 of 156 Restaurants in Dumaguete City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: This colorful restaurant has an upbeat atmosphere and decorative flair, serving Mexican inspired dishes along wiith international and local flavors, featuring regular live music and caters for special events
Philippines
“A Little Bit of Mexican”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This Mexican inspired restaurant intrigues a prospective guest.Each dish sounds Mexican, looks Mexican but doesn't taste one , or maybe a little bit. The failure in the palate is compensated by the ambiance though . The interior dining area is good for some formal dining as well as romantic rendezvous. Interestingly, the Bar section and the al-fresco dining area are heavily patronized by the foreigners.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 117CaliElle

• Korean first
“average”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

they have delicious food and that's the only reason why i go there. i don't recommend this place for the younger crowd because mostly old men inhabit this place lol. and as for the entertainment, its entertaining and funny at the same time

• Visited July 2013
Havixbeck, Germany
“Catch of the day”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The place looked good, with a mexican feeling to it. A black board advertising "Catch of the day" caught my eye and I ordered it. Well it was a piece of frozen fish heated up. Disappointing.

Visited May 2013
Aspen, Colorado
“On "The Boulevard"”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

A Great place to observe the nightly activity along Rizal. The food and service were good and definitely worthy of a return visit.

Visited May 2013
Luganville, Vanuatu
“Excellent Service!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've been in this restaurant many times. Every time I go in Dumaguete I always go here and eat. First time I came here I was alone . I ordered sizzling squid so delicious! Next visit is with my old classmates in high school from Ayungon. They arrived late 11 pm in Dumaguete due traffics etc. Most of the restaurants are all close for dinner and we were starving. The Coco Amigos is also closing but I asked to the girl nicely if we could order a dinner and she said its okay. How cool is that? Most of the people in Dumaguete are just so nice.

I also came here for dinner with my ex bf before . We actually spotted the time that the restaurant celebrated their anniversary . And there were a nice band on that time . It was great evening. Eating your meal while watching the band.

Last December my family , some of my relatives and my boy friend also went here for lunch. As we arrived , the restaurant is so busy. It was funny when we came out from the van and had all the costumers attention to us until we came in. They probably quite shocked when they saw the van have managed to travel from Ayungon to Dumaguete with 23 people inside including children. Lol But we've managed to get some lunch after an hour of waiting even though they are so busy . And it was great . We really enjoy it . Very good service! Keep it up.

• Visited December 2012