“not worth your money”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

food is average at best. i tried dining here only once and never came back. everything is too overpriced i should say and i have not tasted something really delicoius. so its a no-go restaurant.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Showing lot of negative comments.
actually,here is a non luxury restaurant.
The prices are expensive than other restaurant in this city.
However, I think that here is OK otherwise than they think.

I am able to agree with their following negative comments If here is mega cities such as a Singapore or Hongkong or Bangkok.
But they provide western foods even the asian small countryside.
I have been to many Asian countries. however these were difficult to sew the averaged class western food restaurants in countryside in south east asia.
( without Japan)

Conclusion, my evaluation is OK,
Better than averaged

1  Thank Akira M
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

...This used to be a staple during college days and I do remember it fondly.
...The last few times that I have returned, quality has gone downhill. I also got the same observation fr other friends.
...I ordered lengua one night and it came out hot on the outside and frozen at the center. Seriously?? That thing must have been frozen for quite sometime.
...Next time, I ordered their more expensive steak. I wasn't impressed at all. Serving was small and it was average in taste and chewy at that.
...I never went back after that.

1  Thank sole2soultravel
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife ordered the ribeye steak, cooked medium well. She had to return the steak to the kitchen twice to get it cooked correctly. Then the steak was so chewy as to be inedible and she wound up returning the steak for good. she declined the offer for another piece of steak since 40 minutes had elapsed and wound up eating half my bulgogi beef, which actually was good.

Reviewed May 30, 2011

The steak I had was overcooked and tough, side dish was fair, beer was not very cold,, don't think I will go back,

1  Thank Mike2010021