All reviews solid choice hotel service clean rooms two nights silliman university hot shower tv soap peso tricycle manila
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We are regulars at hotel palwa. At around 1200 peso a night it represents a good value. You get an air conditioned room, bed and shower. Basic soap and towel. Anything else you need to supply yourself. It is centrally located and easy walking distance to the boulevard. I'm sure there are plenty of other hotel options in Dumaguete, but for the price I find this place quite acceptable. The staff are helpful and friendly. Noise has never been a problem.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2019

Good place to bace yourself if u spend a few days in Dumaguette. Clean quiet rooms and helpful staff. Close to many good restaurants and bars. A solid choice. Can arrange tours to the twin lakes and sounding area.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Good Value Centra Location near Roxas Boulevard only 5 min by pedecab to ferry port and 20 mins tobairport.
Good size clean rooms, hot shower, good towels, good beds ,clean linen
Attentive staff, on site dinning area for breakfast lunch and dinnet.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I consider it best because I stayed here two times already - first time it was the choice of local organizers from Silliman University un 2011 and the second was in January 2019. It's location is strategic - the aurport and sea port are a few minutes away. We asked for hotel service in our January trip but in 2011 I only took a tricycle - ut is that convenient. Food taste good, staff are very helpful and accommodating. Also they were the only hotel that offered breakfast, according to our travel agency.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2018

I was alone and by myself for one night in Dumaguete for the UNIGAMES 2018. I decided to stay in this hotel where my friends were checked in. The price was affordable because it was booked on line via agoda.com.

My room was just on the second floor so the stairs was convenient for me. The hot water in the bathroom took quite a while to be at a comfortable temperature which was disappointing. The room offered the basic needs, like soap and towels but that's it.

The tv was there to keep me entertained while having meals by myself and preparing for bed.

The parking was at the back of the hotel but i had to pass through a narrow driveway. Unfortunate for me, the only way to go back to the Main Street was to back up from the parking lot to the street. That was a difficult task for me, a lady driver. Oh well I survived it.

The location was great, it was near the Main Street and outside were ATM machines, gas stations, convenient stores and tricycles if you didn't have a car with you in dumaguete.

The food was ok, not really great but enough for a hungry and tired traveler. No worries, during meal time, I met new friends from Manila and enjoyed getting to know them .

Will I recommend this hotel? Yes but not to those who have vehicles and have difficulty backing up till they reach the main road. (Like me )

Date of stay: October 2018