“Not worth it!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Not worth it!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The interior decor is nice but the food is terrible..not worth the time and money to come to this restaurant. But the bar is nice.

• Visited April 2012
Lin k, Owner at Edelweiss Austrian Pub & Restaurant, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
you say all is nice but not worth it to go there??!!!! make no sense your statement

“Spectacular Value!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Spectacular consistent food and great service. Both myself and my family have eaten here over 15 times. we have found the food great value every time. I would suggest to any of the reviews complaining about the price, go to Mc Donald's they do cheap food. To not eat here you will miss an experience worth having!!!

Brenton

• Visited September 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW... Eat Here...”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Do not listen to the other reviews. I don't know if things have changed but I can tell you that my food was DELICIOUS. This is now my favorite place to eat for a change from Filipino tastes, it used to be Casablanca. I ordered the Pepper Steak, Medium Rare, and it was very tender and tasty, honestly just a terrific steak. It comes with a slight gravy that is very tasty but it does not need ANY condiments, the steak was just perfect. My Girlfriend got the Cordon Bleu. Breaded pork filled with Ham and Cheese. The taste was to die for, once again very savory and tasty. Both of our dishes came with salad bar which is a small bowl that you fill with some lettuce, coleslaw, cucumber, onion, and a few other toppings. (Not a large Salad Bar) 3 choices of dressing, Thousand Island, Honey Mustard and Italian Vinaigrette. I recommend the Vinaigrette.

I would eat here again and again and want to try more from their menu.

• Visited May 2012
“Smoke-filled dining...”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Chain smokers seem to unite here for european fare and drinking. Smells of smoke and makes ya wanna choke!

3 Thank MarksFootprints
there are a lot of none smokers at our restaurant [ same as me] and they have no problem at all as the smoke can not be felt inside due to proper ventilation and exhaust we have
Manila, Utah
“An unlikely good place”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We passed by this Restaurant when we went back to the city from Valencia. The place is not in the heart of the city but there are a lot of good things about this place. First, I like the food. It just suits a European's taste. Second, the waitress are good looking and very conversant. Third, the bartender mixed the best drink. What more can you ask for?

Visited January 2012