All reviewsbypass roadhigher sidebuffet breakfastrivieradelhigangesmtrsharkibang
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I am working in Uster Technologies India(P) Ltd., Chandigarh. We visit regularly Haridwar due to some company work due to some company work & stay in Ganges Rivera Hotel. Many people from south in our company visit to Haridwar & stay in same hotel. We feel very pleasant stay same like our home. Here everything is vern fine from reception to room service. Quality of food is very good, room service response is quick & maintenance of rooms is good. As per my experience everything is very perfect & well maintained.
I hope management will continue to the same thing forever.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kuldeep S
Reviewed March 8, 2011

Arshad
Date:- 08/03/2011

my money was stolen from my room, i was tour escort of my 21 people group, after breakfast i went out and asked bell boy to get my bag from my room, as soon as he came down, i remembered my money is in room. i went same time and went to into room, but its was too late, because the money was lost. then i came down and try to get help from hotelier, but its was all in vain, i didn't said anything and start my next destination, because i was getting late,

later i come office and i try to call them, but they respond me very badly.

finally i am very glad that this was not happen with my clients.
i wont recommend this property anyone and please be careful with stuff an people in hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank 007007ash
Reviewed January 1, 2011

Its was really a gr8 time there .......2 days are tension free and sweet, the pavitra holi GANGA river and beautiful weather.....really nice. hotel was too good & room service was excellent and the breakfast was mind blowing.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2010

On the bank of River GANGA (near Prem Nagar Ashram Chowk) ganges ravera is a nice hotel to stay, if you wants to have a cool peaceful comfortable stay at Haridwar.
24 hour room service available only at ganges ravera.
Excellent quality of food, but you will miss nonveg and liquor here as it is prohibited in the holy haridwar city
Good facility of zym
We enjoyed the holy bath in the river Ganga at Prem nagar Ashram Ghat just walking distance away from hotel.
Free internet service is also avilable, complementry drop or pick from station or bus stand, zealful staff, nice surroundings makes your trip unforgetable experince.
Must Visit Places:
Har Ki Paudi, Naina Devi Temple, Chandi Devi Temple, Rishikesh(RAM Jhula LAXSHAMAN Jhula, River Rafting)

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank kmalik
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We were there for a mini Honeymoon night. Actually, we got married in the recent past and also my brother got married soon after mine. It's a span of one week only. So we need to attend the marriage ceremony at haridwar.

Our family booked two rooms in that hotel for two newly wedded couples. One for my Brother and one for me.

What I say in the appreciation of this hotel is too less for it. Actually decribing its beauty and services is an endless talk.

I must say "Just Visit this Hotel and experience the palace of dreams"

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple