A group of 12 of us made camp at the hotel for 6 nights. Everything--the rooms, the private ghat, the yoga room on the ground floor, the staff--ever ready to accomodate our requests, the food--the chef prepared amazingly delicious food, the spa facilities, the roof-top space, the location, the Ganga flowing just outside--everything was really great. The hotel amenities and the staff offered us sanctuary in the bustling crazy loud colorful world of India. If ever the opportunity arises we would all go back, even the two children traveling in our party.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Haveli Hari Ganga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel Haridwar