The best part of this property is the quality of food, just amazing & almost like home made tasty food. I have been going regularly to Haridwar for quite some time but i never found such hygienic food elsewhere. In the evening they organize Bhajan Sandhya and they are sung so aesthetically that you get transported to a world of tranquility. I would describe it a nice, peaceful stay. Since its a heritage property with almost all the facilities you expect in a Hotel, you feel like staying in your home only. Thay have a private ghat also. Staff is very courteous. The only thing that can be worked upon is the interiors of spa rooms. The aura of spa was missing a little bit. Rest everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vibrant and forever echoing the chant of a thousand prayers, Haridwar is an arresting blend of Indian culture and spiritual beliefs. The Haveli Hari Ganga is a resort situated on the banks of the Holy Ganga, a mere 500 meters walk through the bazaar at the sacred Har ki Pauri. Designated recently as a heritage property by the Government of India, the interiors of the Haveli are reminiscent of ancient Indian architecture where there are balanced tones of tranquility & comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Haveli Hari Ganga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haveli Hari Ganga Haridwar
- Haveli Hari Ganga Hotel Haridwar